We’re looking for a highly detail-oriented, problem-solving, entrepreneurial-minded individual to join our small team based in South San Francisco!
You’ll be joining a small team and play a crucial role as we expand our business and operations.
Compensation: $17/hour + full medical benefits (after 1 month) and 401K (after 1 year)
Reports to: Fulfillment Operations Manager
About the Role
The fulfillment associate team is the core part of GrowthJet’s operations. As a member of this team in our industrial workspace located in South San Francisco, you are responsible for meeting the daily shipping, receiving, and inventory needs of our client partners. Ideal team members are driven, focused, detail-oriented, and eager learners. This is a role with high potential for advancement as GrowthJet continues to expand its operations.
GrowthJet is a unique working environment. We work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment where autonomous accountability is highly valued. We expect you to take ownership, take pride in your work, think “outside the box” when it comes to problem-solving, and deliver excellent results to both teammates and clients alike.
You must be a self-starter, constantly looking for opportunities to improve processes and continue to learn new skill sets to deliver the best possible experience to both our clients and teammates whenever possible. If you require a lot of supervision and expect the traditional 9-5 experience, this isn’t for you! We pride ourselves on our results-driven culture.
We value transparency, so you must be a fantastic, open communicator in both verbal and written forms of communication. We work closely as a team, trusting each other to perform at a high level. We keep each other accountable for each teammates’ responsibilities and duties. Open communication is critically important for peer feedback and growth learning opportunities.
You’ll work directly with the Fulfillment Operations Manager and come up with the best solutions to streamline our fulfillment operations.
Your responsibilities include the following:
- Open Roll-up doors by 9am
- Check Slack for any time-sensitive requests from clients and internal team members
- Wipe down workstation and iPads with disinfecting wipes/solution prior to after fulfillment work
- Check for orders that are ready to ship (12pm same-day shipping cutoff time), looking for any orders that might have been prioritized by clients or your manager
- Print USPS manifest and prepare all outbound packages in time for respective carrier pickups
- Accept any inbound packages and process them accordingly
- Process returns and exchanges
- Conduct audits and cycle counts
- Break down boxes
- Take out waste and recycling
- Maintain the cleanliness of the facility, including, but not limited to sweeping, dusting, and general tidying
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral)
- Ability to self-prioritize tasks based on importance & urgency
- Hungry, self-driven learner
- “Whatever it takes” attitude to get things done on deadlines
- Creative problem solver
- Positive, high energy attitude
- High level of attention to detail is a must
- Team player within an autonomous work environment
- 1-2 years experience in similar work environment (bonus)
Work authorization: United States
Work Location: South San Francisco, California
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 per hour
If you’re interested, shoot us a note and tell us who your favorite brands are and why!